Brand Implementation is a commonly used phrase that most people are aware of but what does it actually mean?
In simple terms, it’s the application of a brand across visual media. It forms a key part to any successful branding campaign and forms a continual process through the marketing and branding lifecycle.
It doesn’t relate to the creation of the brand identity, but it’s to ensure that the work is applied accurately and consistently.
Most business will spend thousands of pounds on research, conceptualisation and design to create a new brand identity, but forget about the branding implementation strategy to ensure the new brand is used correctly and the old brand can be replaced seamlessly and as cost-effectively as possible.
What do you need to consider?
1. Where is your brand represented offline? Office locations, retail outlets, vehicles, advertising, signage…
2. Where is your brand represented online? Websites, apps, directories, web banners, email footers…
3. What other materials do you have? Images, videos, icons…
4. Who needs access to the brand materials? Staff, volunteers, agencies, suppliers, general public…
5. Do you have all the relevant specs in place? Materials, logos, colours, sizes…
6. How are you going to control the cost?
These are just a few of the questions that often get overlooked as part of a brand implementation process.
There are very few companies who can deliver an end-to-end solution to brand implementation because it requires:
· Expert knowledge in both traditional and digital communications
· A robust centralised brand management
o Granular user permissions
o Variable template engine
o Digital asset storage
o Payment processing
o Usage and finance reporting
· A design team to support the brand localisation
· The ability to produce both online and offline materials in-house using Litho, Digital and large format technology
· A central stock and distribution hub
· Training and support expertise
So, what does success look like?
Find out for yourself – click here
If you want to find out more about how Brand iQ can help facilitate a successful brand implementation contact us now!
Stuart Cripps-Schnoor1 year ago